Position reports to CEO, Christine Carrillo.
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will have strategic oversight of all critical aspects of digital marketing including new user acquisition, retention, engagement, merchandising, creative, and brand initiatives. The CMO will direct all efforts related to getting more users on (and using) the platform. You will be tasked with reinventing an entirely new way of purchasing healthcare, which has the most passionate consumers of any category.
The CMO will set the road map, goals and objectives for all marketing efforts to achieve aggressive revenue, business, and financial growth goals. Impact Health seeks a professional who approaches work with a game-changing attitude and a desire to make a true impact on the organization via digital and brand marketing.
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience with a notable consumer company (or companies). Must have been at least VP of Marketing or CMO of a company which achieved a minimum of $50M annual run rate.
- Registration, subscription, and/or e-commerce experience is required. Knowing how to manage the marketing funnel through conversion is absolute. Its required to know how to activate a user through a registration funnel.
- Experience with establishing a brand or rebranding a company.
- Experience with segmentation & targeting (CRM), acquisition & retention (LTV), pricing & revenue (RPU) and conversion reporting & analytics (KPI).
- Strong web analytics experience (Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, or equivalent).
- Experience with Facebook Advertising (custom audiences, lookalikes, retargeting and more).
- Social media experience, both organic and paid (Influencers, IG, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.).
- Experience with CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) and tools (VWO, Optimizely, or equivalent).
- Email Marketing expertise: deliverability, segmentation, triggers, lifecycles and more (Marketo, Responsys, Exact Target, Bronto or equivalent enterprise-level ESP).
- Business intelligence tools experience is a plus (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Experience developing dashboards/key metrics to track the business and drive strategy.
- User and data-driven decision mentality, backed by strong business acumen.
- Ability to effectively communicate with product, design, finance, engineering, and other key stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to easily shift from big picture strategy to hands-on execution.
- Conversant in the companies transforming traditional consumer channels such as Uber, Airbnb, ZocDoc, Kayak, Jet, Dollar Shave Club, Bonobos, Everlane, Capser, Warby Parker, Harry’s, and others.
- EDUCATION: An undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university is required; MBA is preferred.