Impact Health is looking for a dynamic, polished and experienced Executive Assistant to support our CEO. This position requires extensive experience in executive support at the most senior level, excellent oral and written communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and a keen ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment with constantly evolving priorities. This individual must be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and cool head. Most importantly, you are a pleasant, optimistic and a results driven team-player that both internal and external partners love to work with.
- Responsibilities go above and beyond managing calendar and screening calls. We’re looking for someone who knows what our CEO needs before she asks.
- Effectively manage CEOs calendar, travel schedule, expenses and all communications related to meetings, conference calls, invitations, event planning, board meetings, and interviews.
- Create, route & process written and verbal correspondence while exercising a high degree of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ensure urgent and priority correspondence and matters are communicated in a timely and effective manner to the executive.
- Balance the development of a professional and polished office representing the executives and Impact Health, both internally & externally, while also building an internal experience that is approachable and friendly.
- Extensive travel scheduling and coordinating meeting preparations, logistics often times with last minute changes.
- General administrative duties (e.g., taking detailed notes, preparing meeting materials) and special projects with constantly moving priorities.
- 10 years experience supporting Sr. Level executives, preferably within a fast-growing technology company.
- Must have previous experience supporting a CEO
- Exceptional professionalism, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities and the position.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft suite of programs and the ability to handle complex and extensive scheduling is a requirement.
- Ability to work with all parties in the executive office.
- You are comfortable working in an environment of constant change and should also be able to work confidently with a certain level of ambiguity.
We believe everyone deserves healthcare. Our mission at Impact Health is to make buying and using health insurance simple and transparent. We are a venture-backed startup obsessively focused on our customer. Using data, machine learning + humans, we are personalizing healthcare for the consumer. Using our web platform anyone can buy the best health insurance for their specific needs within minutes.
All Impact Health customers receive our healthcare concierge service for free, which includes a personal assistant to text, chat, email or talk with to manage anything with your health insurance including things like finding a new doctor, fighting a bill with your health plan, or helping you figure out your out of pockets costs. We completely take the frustration out of buying and using health insurance.